Well-kept hands, with neat, clean, strong and healthy nails, are a pleasure to behold. Your nails form a very important part of your hands and they need to be well taken care of. So here are few tips you should follow to get those perfect looking nails.
Without a regular nail care routine nails can become dry, brittle and out of shape.
Olive oil can help to form a protective coating on the nail surface.
- Pour some olive oil in shallow dish.
- Immerse your finger tips in this olive oil.
- Allow them to soak for approximately 15 minutes.
- Wash your hands with lukewarm water.
- You may use a mild soap for washing your hands but do not apply it on the nails.
- Wipe your hands and nails with a towel