This lighter take on the classic prawn cocktail recipe has a dash of chilli in a light zingy dressing. It’s really easy to make and makes a great sandwich filling or baked potato topping.
- 300 g raw tiger prawns
- 1 red chilli
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 limes
- 2 tbsp fat free fromage frais
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 tbsp extra light mayonnaise
- Fresh mint and Coriander
- 200 g crab meat
- Fry the prawns, chilli and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes. Be careful not to overcook, or the prawns will go tough.
- Mix the fromage frais, extra light mayonnaise, ketchup, lime juice and sauces and add the chopped tomatoes and herbs.
- Season and mix well.
- Layer lettuce, crab meat and cocktail sauce and top with the prawns.
- Eat just as it is or in a sandwich or jacket potato filling