Strawberry cheesecake with a healthy twist thanks to fresh strawberry puree and a creamy Greek yoghurt/cream cheese mixture. Powder with graham cracker crumbs for a grab-and-go version of the classic dessert.
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons light-coloured corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 10 ounce strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- Combine milk and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat; cook 3 minutes.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl; gradually add milk mixture, whisking until smooth.
- Stir in yoghurt and vanilla. Cool completely.
- Place corn syrup, juice, and berries in a blender; process until smooth.
- Divide half of cream cheese mixture among 6 (4-ounce) ice-pop moulds.
- Top with strawberry mixture, followed by remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Stir slightly with a skewer. Freeze 4 hours or until solid.
- Take the ice pops out of the mould; dip tips in Graham cracker crumbs.
Serves 6 – Serving Size – 1 Pop – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories 154, Fat 4.1 g, Protein 4 g, Carbohydrate 26 g, Fibre 1 g