This cheesy pizza recipe is loaded with mushrooms, pesto, cheese and arugula. It’s easy to turn a ready-made pizza crust into something delicious.
- 1/3 cup Greek Feta Dressing, divided
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Basil Pesto
- 1 ready-to-use thin baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 3 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Heat 3 Tbsp. of the Greek feta dressing in medium pan on medium heat.
- Stir in mushrooms and onions; cover.
- Simmer on low heat 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spread pesto onto pizza crust; top with 1 cup cheese, cooked vegetable mixture and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Toss the arugula with the remaining dressing.
- Spoon salad over pizza.
Serves 6 – Serving size one slice – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 320, Fat: 19g, Carbohydrate: 24g, Fibre: 2g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 15g