Here are two delicious grilled chicken sandwiches for you to try – the video recipe shows you how to make a savoury grilled chicken sandwich. The chicken is combined with avocados, pepper jack cheese, fresh sliced tomato and toasted onion-cheese rolls, this is one of the most delicious grilled chicken sandwich recipes you’ll find. The second recipe is a lower calorie sandwich made on Ciabatta bread with mashed avocado, sliced tomatoes and grilled chicken. No matter which sandwich you choose, this is a perfect way to use up leftover chicken!
- 2 oz Ciabatta
- 2 tbsp mashed avocado
- 2 oz grilled chicken breast
- 3 slices ripe tomatoes
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Slice bread open and smear mashed avocado on the bread.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with tomatoes, chicken and add additional fresh cracked pepper.
Serves 1 – Serving Size: 1 sandwich – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 253, Fat: 5g, Protein: 18g, Carbohydrate: 32g, Fibre: 3g, Sugar: less than 1 g