This is a sample of a full meal plan to help you lose weight and achieve your goals.
Weight Loss Meal Plan
The foundation of this meal plan has:
• 3 ounces of lean protein
• 1 complex carb
• Unlimited vegetables
• 1 healthy fat
Each meal should be about 350 calories (or fewer).
The meals are made of simple ingredients, quick and very easily put together.
Examples of Protein you can use: Chicken, Turkey, Fish (any kind), tuna, tofu, eggs, beef or pork tenderloin.
Examples of Complex Carbohydrates: Brown Rice, Whole Grain Pasta, Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoes, Wholemeal Bread, Wraps, Pitta Bread.
Examples of Healthy Fat: Nuts, Olive Oil, Seeds, Avocado, Omega-3 (from fish)
In order for this plan to be effective, you are recommended to:
- Prepare your food in bulk. Make enough to last 2 – 3 days to make it stress free.
- These meals are interchangeable. So you can have your snack for breakfast, breakfast for lunch etc.
- Use high quality food like chicken, brown rice, sweet potatoes, vegetables or fish. So no white bread, white rice, processed food and ready meals at all.
- Adjust the portion size and calories according to the product you use.
- Drink plenty of water every day.
- Eat small portions throughout the day.
- Make it a habit to plan and pack your meals the night before and store them in the fridge for the next day; this will make your mornings easier, which will help to keep you on track.
- Print your meal plan and stick it on your fridge as a
daily reminder to stay on track.
- Keep a food dairy of what you eat and how you feel,
which contributes towards your weight lost progress.
- Exercise 5 – 6 times a week between 45 – 60 mins for