Warmer weather allows us to wear sundresses, tank tops, and reveals a lot more skin. If your arms aren’t ready to see the light just yet, don’t worry as this video shows you a shoulder-targeting, fast firming session for your upper half that you can do right at home.
- Do a warm up and cool down before you do any exercise.
- Make sure you perform an exercise with the correct technique and within your fitness level.
- Make sure you increase the intensity or change your workout every few weeks to provide an adequate work load for your muscles.
- You can increase the intensity by adding weights or just changing the exercise slightly.
- You could swap the exercises and try some new ones. Keep your workouts interesting.