If you start now, you can be ready to look toned when the warmer weather arrives. This workout is a combination of bodyweight cardio and toning moves that target multiple muscle groups, helping you look firmer and leaner, faster.
Exercises in this routine:
- Outside Thigh Circles – This is great for glutes and outer thighs.
- Crossover Plank Rows – You will feel this in your arms, glutes, hamstrings, abs, chest, rear deltoids and rhomboids.
- Side Cinchers – You will feel this in your obliques predominately (top and bottom sides), but it also targets your hip flexors, lats, outer thigh, and glutes.
- Flutter Kick Reaches – This is a light toning move for your whole body, but your abs take on the brunt of the workload.
- Scissor Bridges – This is an excellent exercise for glute, hamstring, quadricep, lower back, outer thigh and inner thigh toning.
- Static Squat Circles.
- Sidewinder Mountain Climbers + Leg Raises – This one is a calorie burning total body workout.
Make sure that you cool down and stretch after this workout.