When it comes to weight loss, learning which foods can naturally boost your metabolism could help you to melt away the fat.
~ Foods To Boost Your Metabolism For Weight Loss ~
- Iron is essential for a healthy metabolism so include lean meat in your diet. If you are not a meat eater you could try iron-fortified cereal instead.
- Spicy foods give your metabolism a boost by generating heat that raises body temperature, and as you tend to eat spicy foods slowly you’ll feel full sooner on a smaller portion.
- Researchers examined the eating habits of 120,000 people for 20 years and found that yoghurt was the single best food for shedding pounds. It boosts your feeling of fullness and reduces your overall intake of food.
- Drink coffee – a study showed that the average metabolic rate of people who drank caffeinated coffee was 16 percent higher than that of those who drank decaffeinated.
- Green tea contains EGCG, which promotes fat-burning.