If you fancy something fast, simple and easy then here are two recipes for egg and tomato sandwichs. The first is served on toasted sourdough bread, infused with fresh garlic and butter and the second has light mayo and spring onions.
This recipe is simple but the flavour of the tomatoes and spring onions work really well together.
- 100 calorie sandwich roll
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1 large hard boiled egg, sliced
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 thick slice ripe tomato
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Assemble the sandwich by placing the egg on the bread, then the tomato, then spring onion.
- Top with salt and pepper and spread mayonnaise on the top of the bread.
Serves 1 – Serving Size: 1 sandwich – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 212, Fat: 9g, Protein: 13g, Carbohydrate: 21g, Fibre: 5g, Sugar: 5g