There is no secret to losing weight, it’s all about calorie consumption. If you want to lose weight, the calories you burn per day needs to be more / greater than the calories you consume. This video will tell you everything you need to know about losing weight! Discover how much your body needs a day in order to lose 5, 10, 15, or even 20 pounds and more!
5 Simple Steps
- Set an attainable Goal – How much weight do you want to lose and by when?
- Know Your BMR — BMR is how many calories your body burns in a day at rest. There are 2 formulas to calculate your BMR:
- Check your activity level – How active are you? Do you do any exercises?
- Know how many calories you need to eat/burn a day to lose weight.
- Have a positive attitude, be focused and take action now towards losing weight.
English BMR Formula
Women: BMR = 655 + (4.35 x weight in pounds) + (4.7 x height in inches) — (4.7 x age in years)
Men: BMR = 66 + (6.23 x weight in pounds) + (12.7 x height in inches) — (6.8 x age in year)
Metric BMR Formula
Women: BMR = 655 + (9.6 x weight in kilos) + (1.8 x height in cm) — (4.7 x age in years)
Men: BMR = 66 + (13.7 x weight in kilos) + (5 x height in cm) — (6.8 x age in years)