There is one thing you could do each morning to help you boost your energy, eliminate toxins, improve your digestion, stimulate your metabolism, and lose body fat. It takes less than 1 minute and the key is to drink 8 ounces of warm lemon water before breakfast. This video shares some of the amazing benefits that lemon water can give you, just by adding this to your daily routine.
10 Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
- Aids digestion – great for those that struggle with constipation, indigestion, and bloating issues. Lemon water will help regulate your bowel movements.
- Cleanses your system/is a diuretic – Lemon water also help detoxify the liver by helping flush out toxins in the body.
- Boosts your immune system – Lemons are packed with vitamin c, which is the easiest and quickest way to boost your immune system and your energy.
- Balances pH levels – balance your pH levels. Our bodies function better in a more alkaline state versus an acidic state. Unfortunately, most people are more acidic due to the amount of sugar and grains we eat in our diet, and the environment we live in. Lemon, although acid in its natural state, is one of the most alkalizing foods we can eat.
- Clears skin
- Energizes you and enhances your mood
- Promotes healing
- Freshens breath
- Hydrates your lymph system
- Aids in weight loss
To make warm lemon water in the morning:
- First thing in the morning, squeeze the juice of half a lemon into an 8 – 16 oz. glass of warm or room temperature water.
- Drink this on an empty stomach and wait 10 – 20 minutes after drinking it before eating breakfast.
- Use organic lemons so you steer clear of toxins that you are trying to eliminate in the first place.