If you love the taste of Greek food, then these lovely Greek-style recipes may be just right for you! The video recipe is Greek-style roast salmon and the lower calorie recipe tells you how to make oven-baked white fish fillets with potatoes, tomatoes and herbs. Whichever one you go for will make a healthy dinner for the end of the week.
Greek-Style Roast Fish
- 5 small potatoes (about 400g), scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp dried oregano or ½ tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 fresh skinless pollock fillets (about 200g)
- small handful parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Tip the potatoes, onion, garlic, oregano and olive oil into a roasting tin, season, then mix together with your hands to coat everything in the oil.
- Roast for 15 mins, turn everything over and bake for 15 mins more.
- Add the lemon and tomatoes, and roast for 10 mins, then top with the fish fillets and cook for 10 mins more.
- Serve with parsley scattered over.
Serves 2 – Serving Size 1 fillet – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 388, Protein: 23g, Carbohydrate: 42g, Fat: 13g, Fibre: 6g, Sugar: 11g