Constant snacking is one of the easiest ways to blow your calorie count for the entire day. Even when you plan out your meals, giving in to those little snacks during the day can take a toll — especially if you aren’t tracking them. If you love to snack, this video gives you 5 tips to stop snacking without compromising your weight loss.
Tips To Reduce Snacking Calories
- Slow down, take longer to eat and you’re giving the sugar a chance to hit your bloodstream, which makes you feel more satisfied. Try eating fruits like oranges or pomegranates that take a while to peel.
- Take the time to put your snack on a plate, sit down and enjoy it like a meal, that way you’re going to savour what you’re eating.
- Don’t watch TV, listen to music, or talk on the phone while you’re eating.
- Select a reasonable, healthy portion, then put the snack box back in the cupboards and forget that it’s there.
- If you find that you’re having a serious issue with self control, don’t keep snacks in the house. You can’t eat what’s not there!