When you look at celebrity photos you may start to notice certain trends. There are slimming styling rules that practically every fashionable celebrity follows. The best part of these figure-flattering tricks is that they will work for you too!
- Wearing a longer outer layer will conceal any problem areas you may want to hide. As the weather gets warmer you can swap your light jacket for a extra-long vest.
- If you have any thighs or hips to speak of, a dress or a skirt with a flared shape will likely be ultra-flattering on you. It will nip in at the tiniest part of your waist, and flow nicely over your curves.
- Highlighting your waist with a belt is a slimming trick that works on women of any size. It’s the best way to fake an hourglass figure and highlight your middle section.
- Wearing one colour from head to toe is visually lengthening, making you look taller and leaner. Black is a classic slimming choice, but an all-white outfit looks great for summer.
- The slimming effect of a deep V-neck should not to be ignored. Not only will it make your jawline and neck appear slimmer, but the upside-down triangle shape draws the eye down to your narrow waist and mimics the silhouette of an hourglass.