Any make up artist will tell you that your face shape will make a big difference in determining what type of shading and highlighting you need. This video shares some beauty tips about the best ways to contour the most difficult shapes (square, round, and heart).
Makeup Mistakes To Avoid
- For a flawless finish, apply a foundation primer before starting your makeup.
- Choosing the right foundation shade is important, so try out a few testers at the store. Get one as close as possible to your natural skin tone, but if there is only a shade lighter or darker, go with the lighter shade.
- ALWAYS blend your foundation onto your neck.
- Contouring and highlighting really accentuate your features.
- Learn the contours of your face and where to apply each shade.