One of the best tuna cakes you will ever eat! These delicious sweet potato tuna cakes will fill you up and could also save your diet!
- 1/2 Large Cooked or Canned Sweet Potato (100g)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Dill
- 1 Large Whole Egg (or 2 Egg Whites if you’re trying to cut down on fat)
- 1 Can (4oz/113g) Drained Tuna
- 1/4 Cup (20g) flour or you could use bread crumbs (1/4 cup) instead of the flour
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together with your hand.
- Shape into cakes.
- Cook on 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove and flip the cakes over.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
Calories per cake (if you make 4 cakes):
Calories: 89, Fat: 2g, Carbohydrates: 8.5g, Fibre: 1.25g, Sugar: 1.75g, Protein: 9.25g