Ten minutes is not a lot of time to spend exercising, but it’s far better than nothing. If you have a hectic schedule you can use short routines like this one to sneak bits of exercise into your day, 10-15 minutes at a time.
This 10 minute butt and thigh workout is awesome for burning off body fat and leaning out and toning the lower body. Without any equipment at all, you can use this quick leg workout to tone your thighs, and lift and shape your butt.
- 10 Minute butt & thigh workout with no equipment
- 10 Different intervals; 45 seconds active, 15 seconds rest
- Warm up & cool down not included (both are recommended)
Benefits of this workout
- Quick & easy to fit into a busy day
- No equipment at all
- Targets the glute muscles from multiple angles, as well as the inner and outer thighs, hamstrings, quads, and calves & core
- Easy to make beginner friendly (take extra breaks, use a shallow range of motion, etc) or more difficult (hold onto weights while doing the exercises, use deep ranges of motion and focus on contracting your muscles and working “against” yourself the entire time