Two spinach lasagne recipes for you to try. These are family friendly recipes that everyone in your home will love and are a great way to get your children to eat spinach too. This low calorie spinach lasagne uses four cups of fresh spinach and other simple ingredients.
~ Spinach Lasagne Rolls ~
- 9 lasagne noodles, cooked
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 15 oz fat free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- salt and fresh pepper
- 32 oz tomato sauce
- 9 tbsp (about 3 oz) part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Place a piece of wax paper on the worktop and lay out lasagne noodles. Make sure noodles are dry.
- Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle.
- Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Ladle sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese.
- Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- To serve, ladle a little sauce on the plate and top with lasagne roll.
Serves 9 – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 225, Fat: 5g, Carbohydrate: 31g, Fibre: 3g, Protein: 13g