If you feel you are missing out on the takeaway give this a try! This version of the takeaway classic is a meal in itself, with every mouthful packed full of juicy prawns and mushrooms.
- 200g cooked rice
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup cooked prawns
- 60g frozen peas
- 60g sweetcorn
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Spray a wok or large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and cook the finely chopped onion, pepper, mushrooms and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add the sweetcorn, peas, spring onion and the cooked rice and heat through.
- Add the cooked prawns, beaten eggs and stir to mix the egg through the mixture.
- Add soy sauce and serve straight away.
Tip: If you fancy a different flavour you could add cooked beef or chicken into the rice.