This vegetable packed curry is brimming with flavour, has the right mix of satisfying veg and spicy sauce, and it’s ready in half an hour. You can use any veggies you like and it’s great served as a main course, side dish or even cold as a salad.
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 large red onion
- 250 g butternut squash
- low calorie cooking spray
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 350 g Tikka Masala sauce
- 400 g tin of chickpeas
- 100 g baby leaf spinach
- 15 g fresh coriander
- salt and pepper
- Spray the peppers, onion and squash with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Season, and roast for 20 minutes.
- Five minutes before the end, add the tomatoes.
- Once the vegetables are done, add the vegetable mixture to a frying pan with the chickpeas and spinach then stir through the Tikka Masala sauce.
- Simmer until the spinach has wilted.
- Add a splash of water if the sauce looks a bit too thick.
- Sprinkle with coriander and then serve as it is, or with a large bowl of fluffy rice.