These individual Pumpkin Pecan Tarts sound good, there is no need to cut a slice and no need to share. You can even add a nice dollop of low fat topping to make them even tastier.
- 8 sprays cooking spray, divided
- 15 oz pumpkin puree, canned
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together pumpkin, sugar, milk, egg, pumpkin pie spice, ginger and salt.
- Place a wonton wrapper in bottom of each prepared muffin cup (corners will be sticking up); lightly coat wontons with cooking spray.
- Place a second wonton in each muffin cup on an angle, so each muffin cup has 8 wonton wrapper corners sticking up.
- Evenly divide filling among muffin cups; smooth filling with back of a spoon and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake until wontons are crispy and browned, about 13 – 17 minutes. (Check after 3 – 4 minutes to see if edges of tartlets start to burn. If they do, cover pan loosely with foil and continue baking until filling is set.)
Serving size: 1 tartlet