This recipe is so easy! If you are in a hurry all you have to do is to simply throw it together with whatever you’ve got in the cupboard and a pre-made curry sauce and tuck in.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 chopped and de-seeded red pepper
- Baby sweetcorn
- Curry sauce
- Fresh coriander
- Spray a large non-stick pan with the low calorie cooking spray.
- Add the onion, red pepper and baby sweetcorn.
- Cook for 5 – 6 minutes.
- Add the prawns and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the mangetout and mix into the pan with the curry sauce.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped coriander.
- Serve with boiled rice.