These cutlets have a wonderful Parmesan crust and taste great topped with fresh lemon. This is a quick and easy week-night meal that your family will love. Serve this with a salad and a simple veggie and you’ll be very tempted to have more than one cutlet.
- 8 (4 oz) turkey breast cutlets
- 4 egg whites, beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and fresh pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- lemon wedges for serving
- Heat oven to 250°.
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl beat egg whites.
- Dip turkey cutlets in egg whites, then breadcrumb mixture, shaking off excess.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Add half of the butter and olive oil.
- When butter melts, add 4 cutlets and cook a few minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Set aside on a baking sheet and keep warm in oven.
- Add remaining butter and oil to frying pan.
- Cook remaining cutlets.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Serves 8 – Serving Size: 1 cutlet – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 184, Fat: 6g, Carbohydrate: 6g, Fibre: 1g, Protein: 26g