This easy, high flavour dish, is an amazing (and healthier) alternative for you. It can be made quickly and uses chicken breast wrapped in salty parma ham. When served with light, zesty crushed new potatoes this makes a filling and delicious meal.
- 2 large skinless chicken breast fillets
- zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped sage or parsley
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 Parma ham slices
- a little olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF, gas 6).
- Mix together the lemon zest, juice, herbs and garlic.
- Spread this mixture over the chicken and season well.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of ham and place on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Drizzle chicken with a little olive oil and place in the oven for
20-25 mins or until cooked through.
- Serve with steamed green beans and boiled new potatoes.
Serves 2 – Serving Size 1 chicken fillet – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 134, Fat: 5g