Here is a delicious way to enjoy the flavour of mango cheesecake without all the calories! This light and fluffy cheesecake is quick, simple and you can make it in under 10 minutes.
~ Lower Calorie No Bake Mango Cheesecake ~
- 7 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup pureed mango
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, unpacked
- 8 oz low calorie whip, thawed
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese, mango and brown sugar for a few minutes until fluffy.
- Add the lower calorie whip and mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.
You can further reduce the calories by using fat free cream cheese if you wish, but it tastes better if you use 1/3 fat cream cheese instead.
Serves: 8 – Serving Size: 1/8th – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 239, Fat: 4.1 g, Carbohydrate: 6.2 g, Fibre: 0.4 g, Protein: 1.5 g, Sugar: 4.8 g