This recipe only contains 3.5g of fat and is also tasty and very easy to make. You can add as many green vegetables to this recipe as you like. Traditional Szechuan dishes are often quite spicy, but the video recipe only has a slight dose of heat.
- 200g dried rice stick noodles
- 1 bunch baby bok choy
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 5 shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- Fresh ginger
- 1kg prawns
- Szechuan Seasoning
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over moderately high heat until hot.
- Add the prawns, garlic, ginger and the chopped shallots and stir-fry until cooked.
- Add boiling water to a bowl and put in the rice stick noodles.
- Leave the noodles in the boiling water for about 3 minutes, then add the bok choy to the boiling water, leave this for a further 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the prawns with some Szechuan Seasoning and stir this in.
- Drain the noodles and bok choy, arrange on a plate and serve topped with the prawns.