These low fat, low calorie cupcakes are delicious and easy to make. The two recipes show you how to easily revamp a store bought cake mix to not only create delicious cupcakes but cupcakes that are healthier for you and low in fat and calories!
~ Low Fat Carrot Cake Cupcakes ~
~ Pineapple Cupcakes ~
These low fat cupcakes are moist and delicious and you won’t believe how easy they are to make. All it takes is a box of yellow cake mix and a can of crushed pineapple; no eggs, no oil or butter needed!!
- 18.25 oz box yellow super moist cake mix
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice (do not drain)
For The Frosting
- 8 oz Philadelphia 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 20 oz can pineapple in pineapple juice (Drained – Squeeze well)
- 3/4 cup fluff marshmallow spread
- Combine both ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix on medium speed with electric mixer.
- Pour into lined cupcake tins about 2/3 full.
- Bake according with cake mix directions or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, crushed pineapple and marshmallow fluff in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until combined well.
- Spread on cooled cupcakes and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Serves 24 – Serving Size: 1 cupcake – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 94, Fat: 1g, Protein: 0.5 g, Carbohydrate: 20g, Fibre: 0.2g, Sugar: 12g
Calories: 140, Fat: 3g, Protein: 1g, Carbohydrate: 27g, Fibre: 0.3g, Sugar: 16g