This is a favourite low fat, high protein slow cooker recipe. This Italian slow cooked chicken recipe will leave your taste buds thanking you!
- 4 1/2 Pounds (72oz) Chicken
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Red Onion (Chopped)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (2 Teaspoon Minced Garlic) (Chopped)
- 1 Packet (20g) Dry Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 Can (10.5oz) (298g) 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom
- 1/2 Cup (4oz) Water
- 8oz (240g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups Mushrooms (around 100g)
- Chop chicken breasts into halves.
- Combine all of the ingredients into slow cooker.
- Stir ingredients together until mixed.
- Cook on low for 6 – 8 hours stirring after 3 – 4 hours.
- Add more veggies into your slow cooker for more fibre
- Or serve with veggies as a side dish
Serves 12 – Nutrition per serving:
Calories: 308, Fat: 2g, Carbohydrate: 6g, Fibre: 0.25g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 50g