Add a spicy sweet taste to your traditional pork chop recipe. The video shows you how to make pork chops in a honey, Dijon mustard, ground ginger, cinnamon, and clove glaze. Serve with mashed potatoes to soak up the extra sauce.
This Slimming World recipe is to make delicious honey glazed pork with mustard mash.
Honey Glazed Pork
- 8 x 198g (7oz) Pork Chops / Steaks
- 4 – 5 Garlic Cloves (or 4 – 5 tsp Garlic Puree)
- 10 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 Level tbsp Clear Honey
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ground Cloves
- ¼ tsp Ground Star Anise
- Some Salt & Black Pepper
- Place pork in a shallow oven resistant dish.
- Pour sauce onto the pork and allow to marinade for 4-5 hours.
- Then place in a pre-heated oven (190c / gas 5) for 15-20 mins or until cooked through.
- English Mustard
- Stock cube
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small pieces
- Add a stock cube to boiling water and then boil the potatoes in the stock.
- Drain the potatoes but reserve the stock water.
- Use the pork stock to mash potatoes, then add the mustard and mix together well.
Syns Per Serving: 1 Syn on Extra Easy (Serves 4)