Potato wedges make a delicious side to most dinners or lunches, they are an excellent substitute for French Fries and you can serve leftovers as a quick snack. The good news is that making them healthful isn’t difficult and they require less preparation time than their greasy fried counterparts.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut each potato into 8-12 wedges; place in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in a baking pan coated with
non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Turn the wedges and then bake 25 – 30 minutes longer or until crisp.
Serves 4 – Serving Size 12 wedges – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 134, Fat: 4 g, Carbohydrate: 27 g, Fibre: 3 g, Protein: 4 g