There are so many ways to enjoy this leafy green and this video shows you how to make a stir-fry, salad and soup all using Bok Choy!
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 lb. bok choy
- toasted sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the bok choy using cold water and chop it up, separating the stems from the leaves.
- Heat olive oil in a large non stick sauce pan and toss in the garlic and ginger.
- Cook for just a about a minute or until fragrant.
- Add bok choy stems, soy sauce and a splash of water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the stems are becoming tender, toss in the bok choy leaves and cook until they have wilted down.
- Season with salt and pepper and finish with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.
Serves 2 – Serving Size – 1/2 of recipe – Nutrients Per Serving
Calories: 97, Fat: 9 g, Carbohydrate: 3 g, Fibre: 1 g, Sugar: 0.6g, Protein: 2g