Here’s an idea for a refreshing treat, this fruit pizza recipe replaces classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon “crust.” Top with yoghurt sauce, berries and mint for a fresh dessert the whole family will love!
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large round slices watermelon (about 1 inch thick), cut from the centre of the melon
- 2/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup halved blackberries
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves
- Combine yoghurt, honey and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Spread 1/4 cup yoghurt mixture over each slice of watermelon.
- Cut each slice into 8 wedges.
- Top with strawberries, blackberries and mint.
Serving size: 2 slices – Nutrition Per Serving
64 calories; 1g fat; 1g fibre; 15g carbohydrate; 2g protein