This is such a simple four cheese pasta bake to make and is ideal for all the family. Great for meatless Monday and you can experiment further by adding more vegetables. If you want to include some meat why not have a grilled chicken breast on the side.
- 300g pasta
- 200g broccoli florets
- 200g cauliflower florets
- 150g low fat plain cottage cheese
- 80g primula light cheese
- 45g reduced fat cheddar cheese grated
- 30g parmesan cheese grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp English mustard powder
- 1 tsp mixed Italian herbs
- freshly ground black pepper
- garlic salt
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions and set aside.
- Cook broccoli and cauliflower until just tender and set aside.
- Pre heat oven to 180′c. In a jug blend together the cottage cheese, Primula cheese, eggs, mustard powder and herbs, season well with black pepper and garlic salt.
- Mix together the pasta and vegetables and pour over the cheese sauce mix, blend well together before transferring to an oven proof dish.
- Mix together the cheddar and parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the top. Bake in the pre heated oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese has melted and is a golden brown.
- Enjoy with a garden salad.