A syn free farmhouse pizza omelette packed full of Italian charm. Using ham, mushrooms, tomatoes, Italian herbs and creamy mozzarella, this omlette is quick and easy to make!
- 2 eggs
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 85 g chopped tomato
- 25 g mushrooms
- 45 g Mozzarella
- 1 thin slice lean ham torn into pieces
- Sprinkling of chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray and quickly swirl around the pan.
- Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- When the top is nearly set, add the chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, ham and mozzarella.
- Sprinkle over the chives.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles.
Serves: 1 – Syns per serving:
Extra Easy: FREE
Add 6 Syns if not using Mozzarella as a Healthy Extra on Extra Easy.