Try these delicious, rich and creamy, home made coconut frozen ice pops. They are so simple to make and if you’re already a coconut fan, you may already have all the ingredients in your kitchen.
- 13.5 ounce can of coconut milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8-10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into your blender and blend until everything is well combined and the mixture is nice and creamy.
- Pour into ice-pop moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen through.
Serves 5 – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 196, Fat: 17g, Carbohydrate: 5.6g, Fibre: 0g, Sugar: 2.6g, Protein: 2.1g