You can use leftover cooked chicken to make this chicken Waldorf salad, loaded with apples, celery and walnuts, a snap to assemble. Serve over watercress, with a chunk of whole-grain baguette.
- 2 oz roasted skinless chicken
- 2 Tablespoons raw chopped celery
- 1/4 cup raw chopped apple
- 1 Tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon light Mayonnaise
- Cube chicken.
- Chop celery and apple into medium sized pieces
- Chop walnuts
- Combine all ingredients
- Cover and chill before serving.
Serves 1 – Nutrition Per Serving:
Calories: 193; Carbohydrate: 6 grams; Protein: 18.8 grams