Excuses For Not Eating Healthy

There are many reasons why people do not eat a healthy diet and very often when we don’t do what we are supposed to, we find an excuse rather than working on solving the problem. This definitely applies to not eating a healthy diet. There are a lot of common reasons people tend to give for not eating healthy food – this video tells you about the 5 most common excuses and gives you some tips about how you can fix them.

 

Some Tips

  • If you work and only get back late in the evening so you have no time to cook, you could start the day by having breakfast at home, then lunch can be eating out with your colleges, and then have dinner at home.
  • When you’re eating out be more aware, take the initiative to make healthy choices and eat smaller portions.
  • You could also prepare your meals in bulk at the weekend so that you have them ready for the next 2 – 3 days. Then when you get back from work feeling tired, hungry and lazy, you already have a healthy meal ready to be eaten in the fridge.
  • Having a cheat meal or a sweet desert makes a part of the balanced diet. Follow the 80/20 concept: 80% of the time you eat clean and healthy, and the remaining 20% you’re allowed to indulge in moderation. You can follow this concept either on a daily or weekly basis.