As the days get longer and the weather becomes warmer you will probably want to wear clothes that are made of lighter fabric and reveal more skin. But what if your skin is not as perfect as you would want it to be? There are always solutions for every skin problem and although body acne and scars may be distressing, this skin care routine also includes some helpful tips.
- Exfoliate to remove dead skin that could clog your pores. Do not use a wash cloth or loofah since they store dead skin and bacteria and make your body acne worse.
- Treat your body breakouts with a cleanser that contains salicylic acid, which is found in most acne cleansers.
- Keeping your skin too dry could cause your skin to produce more oil. So use a light-weight moisturiser that will not clog your pores.
- After a workout, rinse off and change your gym clothes to remove any bacteria, sweat or dirt that may cause a breakout.
- If you have long hair, keep it off of your back as some hair care products can leave a residue on your skin that could block pores.