This simple and tasty dessert is low calorie, low carbohydrate, and is quick and easy to prepare.
Lower Calorie Recipe
- 1 raw apple
- 6 oz water
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Butter Buds
- 8 packets Splenda
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup
- Core apple, slice it and cut slices in chunks then set apple aside.
- Mix water thoroughly with remaining ingredients and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes (until slightly thickened).
- Put apple into two individual serving dishes pour liquid over them.
- Cover, cut hole to vent.
- Microwave until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Cool before serving.
IF DESIRED – Crumble one plain butter cookie and pour over cookie just before serving BUT don’t forget to add additional calories for cookie.
Makes 2 Servings – 1/2 the recipe is 1 serving
Calories: 56, Carbohydrates 12 grams, Protein less than 1 grams