Cuban sandwiches are usually made with roast pork, ham, Swiss cheese, thin sliced pickles and mustard, then pressed with a sandwich press or a Panini grill until everything is hot and the cheese is melted. Turkey breast makes a great, lighter alternative to roast pork and this is a quick and easy, but most importantly, delicious sandwich. Have one of these for lunch or dinner and enjoy!
~ Lower Calorie Turkey Cuban Sandwich ~
- 1 x 6″ slice French Bread (fat free)
- 3 oz left over turkey breast, heated
- 1 slice of ham
- 2 thin slices of Swiss cheese
- 3 slices of pickles
- cooking spray
- Slice the bread open.
- Spread mustard on both sides.
- Place cheese and pickles on the bread.
- Add turkey and top with ham.
- Close your sandwich, spray the sandwich press with cooking spray and press down until the cheese is melted and the crust is a little crispy.
- Cut the sandwich on the diagonal and enjoy!
Serves 1 – Serving Size: 1 sandwich – Nutrition Per Serving