If you need inspiration in the kitchen tonight you could use some frozen cod to make a really easy Asian-inspired supper.
- 400g Cod Fillet
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 300g pack Vegetable Stir Fry
- 250g Medium Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6.
- Cut 400g Cod Fillet into 4, place on a baking tray and drizzle over 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in a large frying pan, add a 300g pack essential Waitrose Vegetable Stir Fry and fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Cook 250g Egg Noodles in boiling water for 4-5 minutes, drain, and add to the vegetables for the last minute.
- Stir in 2 tbsp soy sauce and pour over the excess chilli juice from the fish.
- Serve the fish on top of the noodle stir-fry.
Serves 4 – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories 399, Carbohydrate 55g, Sugar 14g, Fat 6g, Salt 2g