These taco’s are packed with flavour, low in carbs and fat, easy to make and delicious to eat! At only 4 ProPoints per serving they provide a nutritious meal and a creative alternative to dinner. The video shows you how to make crispy ground beef tacos, the lower calorie recipe is below the video
Weight Watchers Spicy Steak Tacos
- 1 lettuce, shredded
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 15g cucumber, chopped
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 4 taco shells
- 5g Cajun spice mix
- 150g beef rump steak
- Lower calorie cooking spray
- Mix the lettuce, spring onions, radish, tomato and cucumber.
- Sprinkle with a few drops of lemon juice.
- Fill the tacos.
- Rub the Cajun seasoning into the steak and then slice the steak.
- Fry the steak strips in cooking spray until done to your liking.
- Share the hot steak between the taco shells.
Serves 2 – There are 4 ProPoints per serving and 15 ProPoints per recipe