These taco’s are easy to make and delicious to eat! At only 4 ProPoints per serving they provide a nutritious meal and a creative alternative for dinner.
- 1 lettuce, shredded
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 15g cucumber, chopped
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 4 taco shells
- 5g Cajun spice mix
- 150g beef rump steak
- Lower calorie cooking spray
- Mix together the lettuce, spring onions, radish, tomato and cucumber.
- Sprinkle with a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice. Share between the taco shells.
- Rub the Cajun seasoning into the steak, then slice it thinly.
- Heat a frying pan and spray with low fat cooking spray, fry the steak strips for 3-4 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Share the hot steak between the taco shells. Serve at once.
Warm the taco shells in a low oven for a few minutes to make them extra crisp.