Short days and cooler weather mean that we can look forward to eating lovely comfort foods like pumpkin pie, soups and stews. Here is a delicious way to enjoy the flavour of pumpkin pie without all the calories! This light and fluffy cheesecake is quick, simple and you can make it in under 10 minutes.
~ Lower Calorie No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake ~
- 7 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (you can use tinned)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, unpacked
- 8 oz low calorie whip, thawed
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar for a few minutes until fluffy.
- Add the lower calorie whip and mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.
You can further reduce the calories by using fat free cream cheese if you wish, but it tastes better if you use 1/3 fat cream cheese instead.
Serves: 8 – Serving Size: 1/8th – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 239, Fat: 4g, Carbohydrate: 6g, Fibre: 1g, Protein: 2g, Sugar: 5g