When grilling lamb chops you could marinade the meat with lemon, garlic, and herbs, however for a change you could try them Indian style, and use a yoghurt-based marinade along with spices like cumin, cinnamon, and coriander. So today we have two recipes for you to try and as usual the lower calorie recipe follows the video. If you don’t like lamb you could use this marinade on any other grillable meat, for example chicken, and it would taste just as good.
~ Lower Calorie Grilled Rosemary Lamb Chops ~
- 4 lean lamb chops
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper and cover with garlic mixture.
- Marinate at least 1 hour, overnight if possible.
- Discard the marinade, then grill on medium high heat to desired liking or cook in the oven.
Serves 4 – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 123.2, Fat: 7.5 g, Carbohydrate: 1.8 g, Fibre: 0.2 g, Protein: 11.9 g