When it comes weight loss, your food is 80% to your success. The beauty about meal planning is there are no rules, and you can’t really mess it up. The key is to just start, keep experimenting and eventually you will find your own style and what works best for you.
To help you get started here are 5 practical steps:
- Assess your eating situation – Stay busy – you don’t want to eat just because you’re bored.
- Find your style – Eat only from a plate, while seated at a table. No grazing in front of the ‘fridge.
- Clear the old, stock the new – Get tempting foods out of your home.
- Keep a Food Journal – writing down everything you eat can help you stay on track.
- Eat vegetables to help you feel full and drink plenty of water.