Lemony cheesecake cups made with Greek yoghurt topped with fresh berries. Light, creamy and virtually guilt-free! Use whatever berries you want or a combination of mixed berries, you could even top it with pie filling. Using vanilla wafers on the bottom of the cheesecake cups is such a simple low fat solution to create a crust. When the cheesecake cups bake, the wafers soften and all the flavours work together.
- 12 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yoghurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 24 blackberries
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Line cupcake tin with liners.
- Place a vanilla wafer at the bottom of each liner.
- Gently beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth using an electric mixer.
- Gradually beat in fat free yoghurt, egg whites, lemon juice, lemon zest and flour. Do not over beat.
- Pour into cupcake liners filling half way.
- Bake 25 minutes or until centre is almost set.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Chill a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Top with fresh berries and powdered sugar if desired.
Serves 12 – Serving Size: 1 cupcake – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 108, Fat: 5 g, Carbohydrate: 12 g, Fibre: 1 g, Protein: 4 g, Sugar: 7