These are two rich chocolate and espresso desserts – the first takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. In the second recipe you can get all that rich chocolate flavour without the calories, thanks to the fat-free fromage frais. An easy, delicious chocolate dessert recipe.
- 200g/7oz plain chocolate, broken into squares
- 10 mls Espresso coffee granules
- 5 mls Vanilla extract
- 500g pot fat-free fromage frais
- Put chocolate into a heatproof bowl, resting over a pan of simmering water.
- Heat gently till chocolate is melted.
- Add coffee granules, vanilla extract and fromage frais.
- Stir together to combine.
- Spoon into espresso cups.
- Great served within an hour, without chilling.
Serves 6 – Serving Size 1 pot – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 211, Fat: 9g
- Total Body Belly Fat Burn
- How To Choose A Maxi Dress