Burgers are the perfect week-night meal and using lean chicken or turkey keeps these burgers figure friendly. You could buy your own ground chicken and make the burgers yourself and the video shows you how to do this. But pre-seasoned burgers are perfect for this and the second recipe shows you what to use.
- 16 oz lean chicken burgers
- 4 oz part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pomodoro sauce
- 4 rolls such as ciabatta rolls
- Heat the sauce
- Cook burgers 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Top with cheese; when melted put on a roll and top with sauce.
Serves 4 – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 325, Fat: 9g, Protein: 31g, Carbohydrate: 29g, Fibre: 0.9g, Sugar: 2g