Pie is a favourite dessert for many people and today we have two recipes, the first shows you step-by-step how to make this recipe and the second one is a lightened up Banana Cream Pie recipe that is creamy, delicious and super easy to make.
~ Lightened Up Banana Cream Pie ~
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz Cool Whip Free
- 2 medium bananas sliced
- chocolate shavings (optional, extra calories)
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla and sugar for a few minutes until mixed well.
- Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth.
- Put banana slices on the crust then top with filling.
- Chill for a few hours until firm.
- Top with shaved chocolate before serving.
Serves 8 – Serving Size: 1 piece – Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 218, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrate: 32g, Fibre: 1g, Protein: 2g